Friday, June 19, 2009

I thought I'd let everyone know how bed rest is going so far. Its been just a few days and I'm already really bored! I wasn't doing much before since the doctors told me to "take it easy" however, being completely restricted stinks!

The only perks are that I don't have to clean the house, can make easier meals, and get everything brought over to me! Anytime I move I'm questioned! Haha I can't even go to the bathroom without being asked what I think I'm doing getting up.

Today is the first since about Saturday that I haven't had contractions. Having contractions for days with little or no relief is really no fun. I tried drinking more water and changing positions but nothing helped.

I woke up today around noon (thanks mom) and wasn't in pain!!! At this point I have to be thankful for even the small victories.

My days mostly consist of watching my regular tv shows, eating, talking on the phone, and checking out facebook and Baby Center. Oh, I almost forgot to add shopping online for things for the baby! We still need a border and curtains so I've been searching like crazy for something I love.

Overall things are going ok, I would love to go for a walk or just drive but I guess I'll have to wait! So, 37 more days to go and I am getting more and more excited. I have to stop myself from going through all of her clothes over and over again! I can't wait until she is here!!!!

1 comment:

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love...very interesting...we love it : )


**YANTAN**


COME STOP BY SOMETIME... ;-P