Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

Caylee
is 3 weeks old already! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. The 3 weeks before she was born seemed to drag on and now 3 weeks seems more like 3 days.

She is getting so big (at last check she was 9 lbs 3 oz). She is able to control her neck and head a lot better and when awake likes to shake her head back and forth!

So here is a list of accomplishments so far:

Last night she slept for the whole night (well, I woke her up once to change her)
She smiles all the time
She laughed in her sleep two nights ago
She's had her first cold
She's been to the hospital
She eats 6oz already!
She's had her first trip to the grocery store
She went to Babies R Us (where she cried most of the time)
She visited Grandma Nancy's house

I can't believe how much my life has changed and how in love with her I am! She is the most amazing baby and I couldn't be happier with her.

Caylee is a very good baby and is very calm. She sleeps a lot but when she is awake she likes to sit in her vibrating chair and look around. She LOVES to be held and I can't get a single thing done because she gets fussy as soon as she is away from me.

The last 4 nights have been hard but I think it's because she still has a cold. At the same time everyday she screams for about an hour! During the rest of the day she hardly cries.

I cannot believe she is almost a month old! We will get pictures of the family taken soon I hope!

No comments: