Friday, April 17, 2009

25 Week Check-Up


Well I wasn't feeling well all day today. I finally called the doctor after laying on the couch miserable for a while.... 

I have been exhausted. I am normally very active and lately have been tired all day long (even after sleeping 9 hours a night). I have also been having dizzy spells and pretty bad headaches. 

So, I went to the doctor and FINALLY gained more weight now I am up 11 pounds total. The doctor is VERY happy! My blood pressure was great as usual and the doctor said everything else also looked great. She did tell me that if I was taking my vitamins then I may have more energy...hmmm what a concept! 

I passed all my tests, namely diabetes, and was very relieved! I do have to stop eating sweets so much though....I was caught with a pack of gummy bears and cherry sours (both almost gone). 

I finally got my belly measured and the fundal height was 25 cm which is right on...since I'm 25 weeks. 

The only really eventful thing that happened was the the doctor made me take my belly ring out! I was determined to leave it in and then just switch to a maternity ring...nope. She is worried I will forget to take it out and then it will rip! Ill be getting a maternity ring and putting it back in though! Of course, it will be harder to hide since now I get to go to the doctor every 2 WEEKS!! 

Finally, I'm at that point in the pregnancy when things are starting to get more exciting!!!

No comments: