Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures to Remember Pregnancy...



As each week, and even day, passes I continue to grow and to feel Caylee grow. It's the most exciting thing that I have ever experienced. Her little kicks and punches are getting stronger and stronger. I spent about 10 minutes last night staring at my stomach because she was playing and kicking SO much! It's truly amazing to see.

I'm amazed when she decides to play with mommy and daddy. We've begun poking on my belly and waiting for her to angrily kick our hands! Poke...kick...poke..kick it provides tons of entertainment for us! She most certainly likes peace and quiet; anytime a sudden noise scares her she makes sure that I know how upset she is! 

Last night mommy and daddy took a nice long nap since it was raining and every time there was a clap of thunder she jumped and kicked for about five minutes! I have to be honest though, we both jumped!!!

The time seems to be flying by and although I am getting bigger and bigger (and less excited about being in front of a camera) it's very important to us to have the pictures to look back on one day. My mom recently told me that one of her biggest regrets is not having pictures to remind her of when she carried my sisters and I inside her. So every week or two I am trying to take pictures to later on remind myself of everything I felt during this amazing time. 

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."  ~From the television show The Wonder Years

I never want to forget the happiness I feel during this time! 

No comments: