Friday, April 10, 2009

6 Months...


BUYING MATERNITY CLOTHES: I got my first couple  pairs of pants, a dress, and a few shirts on March 5th. I absolutely loved it! I was back home in Virginia (for Landon's birthday) and so went shopping with my mom, grandma, and aunt Teresa.
I hadn't gained a lot of weight yet (about 5 pounds) but at 20 weeks my jeans were getting a little too tight. We stopped by Motherhood Maternity and as soon as I tried on maternity pants (with the stretchy full panel) I was completely comfortable and smiled for about a week straight because I could breath again!
Although I can still fit all of my old clothes (at almost 25 weeks) I love wearing my maternity jeans because I have more room. Ill have to get more clothes in a couple of weeks I think. 


CHANGES TO MY BODY:
So far at 24 weeks and 5 days I have gained 9 pounds. The biggest change thus far has been my breasts. They have gotten 1.5 cup sizes larger! Besides that, my belly is poking out a bit. I am carrying pretty low and nice and round. So far I am all stomach and boobs. 
Since Im not very big yet, not much has changed and I am overall very happy with my body. The best change so far has to be my belly slowly getting bigger because it's a sign that our little girl is growing on track!

WHAT I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD CHANGE IS:
What I thought would never change...and am still worried about is my mood! I have been going from happy to mad and then back to happy in the blink of an eye! I also have been crying at commercials or pretty much anything on tv.

AT THIS MONTHS PRENATAL VISIT I LEARNED:
We found out we are having a little GIRL! At 21 weeks she was 1 lb 3 oz. She is growing very well and is almost at my ribs! I was also told the signs that indicate preterm labor! I also had my glucose test and a few ultrasounds.

No comments: